Thats right now my blog has a live chat area, please feel free to come and chat about all your animations, any question you may have, and feel free to subscribe to my blog to keep updated
PS I dont mind bad language but please try to be respectfull
Hello and Welcome
My name is the mystery animator, & this is my blog, Here you will find YouTube links, Resources & anything else I can come up with to help or inspire you as you continue creating animations.
I will also post My animations here & will always appreciate any feed back you have.
Over the coming months I will be building this blog up to include an interactive forum for animators from all over to get together & chat.
I look forward to getting to know all of you over the coming months & remember anything that's easy too do...usually isn't worth doing
No comments:
Post a Comment